Tuesday, September 11, 2007

No privacy left


Recently I have been writing letters via email to a friend in Russia.Today I was reading one of those letters looked to the right of the page and noticed some ads from different flight companies
advertising reduced airline flight to Russia from Toronto.Now how do you suppose that got there.
How does this ad know I am corresponding via email to someone in Russia.Is there anything left that's private? Probably not.Check this out from The Washington Post If the link is broken just click on the go button in th browser

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello Rod

It has been a long time since I have been in contact with you, and it is nice that we have
a few things in common, both of us being Gambo Boys. I realize that there is not much of a boy, left in me now, as I will be 85 years old on my next Birthday.

It is nice to see that you are doing so well, but I am not surprised at all, and I wish you the very best.

Cyril J. Duggan
Kelligrews, C.B.S.